There are a number of organizations that have been spending hundreds of hours to optimize the user experience and gain the loyalty of the customers. Product offerings across the globe are still shared with high-end customers, using printed catalogs. These catalogs have introduced a long purchase cycle in the system, which has the potential to hamper the customer experience.
This has created a desperate need for a digital system that can revolutionize the customer experience and also help in the shortening of the purchase cycle to enhance customer loyalty.
With the evolving digital advancement in technology, a huge transformation has come in the expectations of the customers as well. The organizations are now required to offer rich, interactive and engaging digital experiences to the customers. Anything which is marginal or sub-standard cannot induce the customers and will never attract the loyalty of the customers.
An easy path that leads to the purchase of the product, multiple channels of support and positive user experience at every touchpoint to ensure customer loyalty is really important.
Some of the other features expected from the digital catalogs are illustrated below:
- Optimized user experience on mobile devices, which can attract the customer towards making an instant purchase decision. This allows the user to gain remote access to the details of the products on the go.
- Offer outstanding sales support to the customers and ensure better serviceability. With the sales team in touch 24×7, any doubts, and queries cannot be left unanswered.
- Another field where eCatalogs hold an upper-hand over their printed alternative is the ability to regularly update them. They offer an updated list of products and related details which makes it easier for the consumer to understand them.
- Allow the sales team to share quotations on-the-go. eCatalogs makes the process easier for the sales as well. The ability to share the catalogs on the go makes the sales process more efficient and increase the reach at the same time.
- Capture sales orders from the customers. They allow the customer to make orders instantly saving from the in-store hassle and endless calls.
- Collect feedback related to the products. Many eCatalog platforms offer the feature of feedback sharing option which reflects the company’s approach to constructive feedback.
- Offline mobile application for Android & IOS.
Furthermore, interactive digital catalogs can also offer an analysis of the products that are readily moving.
In addition to this, digital catalogs can store an unlimited amount of information related to multiple products. This enables customers to develop a thorough understanding of the product before making a purchase decision. At the organization level, it can also be used to generate great insights by gauging trends and analyzing customer behavior.
Some digit applications also offer differential pricing on the basis of the location to different users. This helps the customer to estimate the best possible fit in the market.
Ecollat is one of the leading eCatalog creators that offer you some distinguished features to enhance your brand and product image, making them stand out of the league. To provide your customers with a personalized experience, we customize the collaterals according to their needs. Both the public website or the admin dashboard can be leveraged for creating these custom collaterals. We also offer a cart facility in the eCatalogs to save the consumer from the trouble of dealing with the long process of making calls and negotiation. Ecollat offers you these and many more distinctive features at attractive pricing, making it even more desirable.