The objective of any business is to maximize profits. Right from production to advertising, every penny counts. Here’s how eCatalogs and eBrochures align with this model and add to your bottom line.
An eCatalog, in simple terms, can be defined as a web resource for information regarding the product or service details of a company. They consist of essential segments such as product name, price, image, hierarchy, etc. along with purchasing guidelines and details that make the product exceptional and valuable.
Ecollat utilizes the print details along with elements that cannot be incorporated on paper. They make for a better choice when compared to printed catalogs at multiple fronts
- Saving the printing cost is one of the dominant perks of using this digital medium. Where printing multiple copies add up to the additional cost, eCatalogs save you from these costs.
- Editing a printed catalog is not possible, therefore any error in designing the catalog leads to complete wastage of both money and time. On the other hand, you can edit and add content in an eCatalog according to your ease and update the catalog at any time.
- Saving the environment is perhaps the most important benefit of using an eCatalog. The use of digital brochures saves a great number of trees from being cut in order to create printing papers.
- Printed catalogs or brochures are subject to predefined space which makes it impossible to fill in every detail of the product. Digital catalogs, on the other hand, have no such limits. They offer you unlimited space to add every detail you wish to mention. This gives the customer a closer look at the features and makes them more attractive and desirable.
- Accessibility and availability are other important factors that make eCatalogs a better choice. While you can only get a limited number of printed copies for your catalog, you can create unlimited copies of an eCatalog.
- eCatalogs save you from the expense of distribution too! Printed Catalogs need to be distributed manually to the target audience, whereas, eCatalogs can be distributed over the internet through emails and links. Moreover, online distribution also expands the reach of the product and makes the whole process more pocket-friendly.
- As the technology keeps evolving, so does the improvisation skills. Ecollat offers multiple features to the viewers with additional links to the parent website and purchasing guidelines that facilitate complicated procurements that are rare and valuable.
- Ecollat offers the option of offline availability too. That means you do not need an active internet connection every time you visit an eCatalog to view product details.