Doing their every bit possible to save the environment says a lot about the vision of a company. There have been significant steps taken by many organizations to bring changes in their previous practices. But still, the use of paper, which is the biggest cause of deforestation, was high. This is where we help you put a stop to use of paper for your publishing needs. An eCatalog is an online catalog in the format of a digital flipbook. They come with all the advantages that digital media has over physical media. Ecatalogs are eco-friendly solutions that help you in saving the environment while you move towards the path of digitization. Listed below are some of the points that will help us to understand the eco-friendly nature of eCatalogs. Let’s read this in detail.
- Prevents Deforestation: Millions of trees are needed to make paper which means cutting a lot of trees. Destroying trees ultimately affects the forest ecosystem. The digital nature of eCatalogs enables the business to update the products and other information such as price instantly without the use of any paper or ink. This promotes afforestation as well as saves people from the wrath of environmental disasters.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Not printing your catalogs along with saving trees also results in reduced energy costs. Eliminating the need to use paper not only saves the forest ecosystem but also conserves the consumption of water as well as energy.
- Prevents Paper Pollution: Paper not only accounts for deforestation but also affects the environment in the form of paper pollution. Paper manufacturing mills are the third biggest polluter in the industrial world. Digital catalogs do not require paper that means it curtails the necessity for manufacturing paper. Minimal use of paper reduces the high level of water and soil contamination as well as waste generated while producing a paper that has a positive effect on our environment as it prevents air and paper pollution.
- Reduces The Generation Of Carbon Footprints: An online activity involving subscribing to pages, bulk emailing as well as choosing reply alls results in the emission of carbons. The presence of Ecatalogs at a particular place prevents the need for mailing the same to all the customers that ultimately reduce carbon emission. This reduction has positive effects on the environment.
- Saves Natural Resources: Paper printing for any kind involves the exploitation of natural resources. Digital catalogs in the form of eBrochures are in an electronic format and do not require any paper. This means preserving the extensive amount of natural resources that are used for manufacturing paper required for printing catalogs and brochures.
Technological innovations have not only brought a change in the economy but have also positively impacted the environment. Ecatalogs solutions by reducing the need for paper as well as consumption of energy positively impact the ecosystem. Going digital means you choose to conserve nature as it bears huge environmental benefits. If you want an eCatalog that benefits your business as well as improves the environment, then visit ecollat- where you can create interactive eCatalogs and eBrochures for improving customer experience.